On this page, you will get answers to all your questions regarding the latest updates on WAEC registration 2020/2021 [August/September Second Series] form, the examination date, the registration price, the form closing date and some other related questions regarding WASSCE registration.
You should also check my post on how to write a good waec standard essay
This is to inform all intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2020 – Second Series are hereby informed that the registration has commenced since June 10th, 2020
Also, note that the Second Series will be an urban-based examination. THIRTY-SIX (36) subjects would be available for the Examination. Hence, Intending candidates for the WASSCE are, therefore, strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website (www.waecnigeria.org) to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
How to Apply for the 2020 WAEC GCE.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to Waec registration site for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must dearly state their disabilities, e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
ON COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION;
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of Second access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination, which they can download from the WAEC website (Waec Official Website) the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. A request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WAEC REGISTRATION FORM
WAEC GCE Registration Period.
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from June 10th, 2020 to November 13th, 2020.
WAEC registration template
Here is how the Wassce registration form/template will look like
How much is WAEC 2021 registration form?
The normal price for WAEC registration by the board is Thirteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N13,500). However, many schools will charge as high as Forty – Fifty Thousand Naira (N40,000 – N50, 000).
When is waec 2021/2022 registration starting?
The 2021/2022 WASSCE (WAEC GCE) registration will start by January 2021 and end around March 2021, based on previous statistics.
When is WAEC 2021/2022 registration closing?
WAEC registration for 2021 WASSCE will close in January. There is no extension in the deadline for now.
when is waec 2021/2022 starting?
The 2020/2022 WASSCE will start as early as April 2020 and end around late May 2020 or early June
Is WAEC Timetable 2021 Out?
For now, WAEC has not released the official timetable yet.
How many subjects must I register for WAEC?
You must register 8-9 subjects in your WAEC examination.
Is Waec registration for 2020 still on?
No! The WASSCE (WAEC GCE) registration officially close of the 13 of November 2020.
If this post was helpful to you, kindly drop your comment and help share for others to see. Thanks for reading.
Kindly save your name in the comment box to notify you of any further latest information about waec registration.