ABSU Admission Lists is Out: Here are all you need to know about the ABSU Admission List for 2021/2022 academic session as well as how to check and also download the ABSU admission list in PDF format.
Abia State University, ASBU admission lists for 2021/2022 academic session has been released (first, the second and third batch is now officially on the school portal and is available for you to download in pdf form.). This is for both candidates of UTME and Direct Entry.
In this way, the ABSU Supplementary Admission List should be notified to the public, especially to those candidates who purchased the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form or the additional 2020/2021 post form.
Is ABSU Admission Lists For 2021/2022 Out?
Yes! The list is out, although, the admission list was initially available only the school admission board, the JAMB Admission Portal and the JAMB CAPS Portal, now it is also accessible on the school portal.
How To Check Admission Status On ABSU Portal
To check the admission list on the ABSU portal, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the ABSU Portal via portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Then enter your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the login to view your admission status
How To Check ABSU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the “Check Admission Status tab“.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (You can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
- Then you need to print your admission letter.
If you have any problem feel free to ask in the comment section.
Did you enjoy what you’re reading and think your friends would find it useful? Then share this post with your friends using the share button