Abia state university, Absu admission lists for 2019/2020 has been released(first, second and third batch). This is both candidates of UTME and Direct Entry. See details below
In this way, the ABSU Supplementary Admission List should be notified to the public especially to those candidates who purchased the Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form or the additional 2019/202 post form.
HOW TO CHECK ABSU ADMISSION LISTS FOR 2019/2020 SESSION
At first, only the school admission board, the JAMB Admission Portal and the JAMB CAPS Portal, but now its accessible on the portal of the school can be accessed via the ABSU admission list.
CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON ABSU PORTAL
To check the admission list on ABSU portal, follow the procedures below:
- Go to the ABSU Portal via portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Then enter your Jamb Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on the login to view your admission status
CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB PORTAL
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted line at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for a better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
If you have any problem feel free to ask in the comment section.
Did you enjoy what you’re reading and think your friends would find it useful? Please then share this page with your friends using the following buttons: Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Telegram.