If you selected the Auchi Polytechnic as your preferred study location during the just concluded UTME, then I have good news for you. The Auchi Polytechnic has started accepting applications for 2021/2022 admission into the university. Read to the end.
Is the Auchi Post UTME form out?
Yes, the management of Auchi polytechnic has announced to the public that the 2021/2022 Post UTME form is out. Eligible candidates should visit the school portal to register.
When is the 2021 Auchi polytechnic Post UTME screening form out?
The screening form for Auchi Polytechnic was out on Sunday 30 September 2021.
How much is the screening form for Auchi polytechnic?
The screening form for Auchi polytechnic is sold for a non-refundable fee of 2000 naira. Payment should only be made at approved mediums
What is the cut off mark for Auchi Polytechnic?
The cut-off mark for Auchi polytechnic is kept at 120. If you have a minimum of 120 in the just concluded UTME exercise, then you are eligible to apply
Requirements for Auchi Post UTME screening
- You must have a minimum of 120 in the just concluded unified tertiary matriculation examination
- You must have chosen the polytechnic as either first or second choice institution
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your o level including mathematics and English in two sittings
How to apply for Auchi Post UTME screening exercise
Follow the steps below to apply for Auchi Post UTME screening exercise
- Follow the official University website on http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php and fill in your jamb registration number and password
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and proceed to make payment at approved banks Polaris (Skye) Bank, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank
- After payment, log in to the school portal and complete your registration
- Upload all relevant documents in the right file size
- Finish registration and print out your registration slip
Things to note when registering for Auchi Post UTME screening
- Ensure to supply correct details. Incorrect details will lead to disqualification
- Upload only clear scanned copies of the required documents
- Make sure your registered details match the details on your jamb portal.
When is the 2021/2022 Auchi Post UTME screening holding?
The screening will hold from the 24th January 2022 to 3rd February 2022
List of accredited courses at Auchi polytechnic
The following is a complete list of courses offered at Auchi Polytechnic
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Engineering / Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Business Administration and Management
- Business Education
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Physics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Glass / Ceramics Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Polymer Technology
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mineral And Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
Nasarawa State University Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Unical Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Unibadan Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
YABATECH Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
UNILAG POST UTME Form 2021/2022
Best State for NYSC Posting for Corps in 2022
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post Utme Form
Sharing Is Caring...Please Share!!!