Funai is a short abbreviation for Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI). The university is located in Ebonyi State and is one of the renowned Universities in the State.
Is the FUNAI Post UTME form out?
the management of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike has announced that they are now accepting applications from eligible candidates who choose the university as their choice institution.
When is FUNAI Post UTME registration starting?
The registration for the 2021/2022 FUNAI Post UTME screening will commence on Tuesday 21st September 2021 and will close on Sunday 14th November 2021.
When is FUNAI Post UTME reprinting starting?
The reprinting of the FUNAI Post UTME screening form will commence on Monday 15th November 2021 and will end on Saturday 20th November 2021.
When is the screening date for FUNAI Post UTME?
The screening for FUNAI Post UTME will commence on Tuesday 23rd November 2021 to Friday 26th November 2021
Requirements for FUNAI Post UTME screening
- You must have a minimum of 150 in the just concluded unified tertiary matriculation examination
- You must have chosen the university as your first choice institution
- You must have a minimum of 250 in your UTME to be qualified for medicine and surgery, 240 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in relevant o level subjects including mathematics and English language
- You must be up to 16 years of age as at the time of registration
Steps to apply for FUNAI Post UTME screening exercise
- Log on to the university website on www.funai.edu.ng
- Click on the part written admissions on the top menu
- select 2021/2022 post utme screening registration or direct entry admission
- Click on “prospective student” and then click on the apply button
- input your jamb registration number and generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Proceed to make payment at approved banks or online transfer via your atm
- after payment, go back to the login page and log in with your jamb registration number
- complete all the required details and upload all relevant documents in the right size
- submit your application and print your acknowledgement slip
Things to note when applying for FUNAI Post UTME screening
- Candidates who choose the university as their second choice are eligible to apply but must change the institution to the first choice via the jamb portal
- You must go to the screening venue with a print of your acknowledgement slip to indicate the date and time of your test
- You must go to the screening venue with your UTME registration slip
- Successful candidates will be asked to accept their admission in two weeks to avoid being forfeited
Where is the venue for the FUNAI Post UTME screening?
The screening test will take place at the computer-based test centre located at Zone A on the university campus
List of FUNAI accredited courses
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Applied Geophysics
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering:
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry:
- Education And English And Literary Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Estate Management
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture:
- Geology And Geophysics
- Guidance And Counselling
- Islamic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medicine And Surgery
- Molecular Biology
- Nigerian Languages
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physical And Health Education
- Political Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious Studies
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Visual And Applied Arts
Ahmadu Bello Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
EKSU Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
FUOYE Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Auchi Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Nasarawa State University Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Unical Post UTME form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Unibadan Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2021/2022, Cut Off Mark and Exam Screening Date
Sharing Is Caring...Please Share!!!