Schoolinfogists brings you futa course registration deadline for fresh/returning students 2019/2020
All newly admitted and returning students from the Akure federal technical university (FUTA) are hereby told that ONLINE registration exercise 2019/2020 starts Monday, January 13, 2020. This knowledge is to be collected.
Monday, 26 January and Saturday, 7 February 2020, the normal registration starts.
All students will obtain late registration starting Monday, 10 February 2020, and will conclude on Monday, 24 February 2020.
At 12 midnight on Monday 24 February 2020, the University portal is closed.
Please note that the letter must be followed by all students involved, as there would not be any possibility of registering after the close of the registration period.
It is recommended to strictly comply with this plan for all Spillover graduates.
FUTA COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Go to FUTA Student Portal and login
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- After approval, you must print another copy, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Did you enjoy what you’re reading and think your friends would find it useful? Please then share this page with your friends using the following buttons: Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Telegram.