Hello dear reader! Welcome to this page, as we bring to you FUTA course registration deadline for fresh/returning students 2020/2021
All newly admitted and returning students from the Akure federal technical university (FUTA) are hereby told that ONLINE registration exercise
2020/2021 starts Monday, January 13, 2021. This knowledge is to be collected. Monday, 26 January, and Saturday, 7 February 2021, the normal registration starts.
All students will obtain late registration starting Monday, 10 February 2021, and will conclude on Monday, 24 February 2021.
At 12 midnight on Monday 24 February 2021, the University portal is closed.
So in essence, the FUTA course registration deadline is on
Monday, 24 February 2021,
Please note that the letter must be followed by all students involved, as there would not be any possibility of registering after the close of the registration period.
It is recommended to strictly comply with this plan for all Spillover graduates.
NOTE: The above date is based on the past statistics as the official date for the course registration has not been announced on the school portal
FUTA COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Go to FUTA Student Portal and login
- Click on Course Registration
- To be eligible for course registration, you must have paid and confirmed your SCHOOL FEE
- For Fresh Students, your courses will be displayed for you to select appropriately, submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- For Returning Students, your courses will be displayed for you submit, print and present to your Level Registration Office for approval
- After approval, you must print another copy, present them for endorsement and submit at your department.
Did you enjoy what you’re reading and think your friends would find it useful? Please share with your friends.