DO you want to know how to check your JAMB ADMISSION status through your mobile phone, Laptop, or any PC? Then stay calm because this article will answer to all your questions regarding how to check JAMB ADMISSION status on JAMB CAPS.Read carefully…
IMPORTANT NOTICE:The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the portal where Direct Entry and UTME candidates can now check or confirm their admission status for all years.
ALSO NOTE:Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is totally FREE OF CHARGE!
All university, polytechnics, college of education and any other institution’s prospective candidates who took part in the JAMB examination should know that most time, admission list may not even show on their school portal initially.
This is the reason why it is important you must check the JAMB CAPS for your admission status. So that even if your ADMISSION status has not been shown in your institution portal, it would have shown on the JAMB CAPS and will be available for acceptance or rejection.
HOW TO CHECK JAMB ADMISSION STATUS[QUICK GUIDE]
Before you can check your admission status you must first have a JAMB account i.e JAMB PROFILE.
But if you have successfully created your JAMB PROFILE, then move on to these following steps to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Have you been offered ADMISSION? If yes, Big congratulations! Then you need to adhere to the following instructions.
- Candidates who have been offered ADMISSION are strongly advised to indicate an acceptance or rejection of their admission. This will help in the final process of their admission to their respective institutions.
- On the other hand, It is equally paramount that candidates who have been offered admission are also expected to print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as this again will be part of the expected requirement during their clearance and registration in the institution that they have been admitted to.
IMPORTANTLY:Candidates who also used “Awaiting Result” in the course of their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
Candidates who have not been offered ADMISSION are advised to keep on checking the portal frequently having in mind that admission list are released batch by batch.
ADMITTED? CONGRATULATIONS! you can share your SUCCESS experience
What Others Are Reading:
We will keep you updated