Are you looking for how to upload O’level result on Jamb portal or you are finding it difficult to do so?, if yes then this article is just for you, I will be telling you everything you need to upload your result on Jamb portal, so tighten your seat belt let’s get started.
As we all know under the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) directives, no candidate will be admitted to any tertiary institution in Nigeria with awaiting O’level (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) result.
Post-utme aspirant for 2020 UTME most knows that uploading of your O’level result is mandatory for all candidates, so as not to have any problem in the admission process.
To achieve this, it has been instructed to go to the JAMB CAPS Portal to upload candidates registering their Unified Tertiary Matronisation Examination (UTME) with awaiting results.
Also read: How best to prepare for WAEC GCE
What Are The Requirement For Uploading Your O’level?
- Jamb profile code: This is very essential for all students that want to upload their O’level result because without this you won’t have access to your portal.
- Email address: This is another login requirement that you need to access your portal and also upload your O’level result.
- O’level result: Lastly, you need to have gotten your O’level result ready for uploading.
- Money: You will surely require money for the uploading of your result.
How to Upload O’level Result on JAMB Portal
Now the big question is: How can I upload my WAEC result on JAMB portal?, How can I upload my NECO or NABTEB result on jamb portal?
1. Get your O’level result ready: First of all, you will need to get your result ready for uploading. If you haven’t print your O’level result and made photocopy, then you have to do that right away, this is essential as it makes uploading of result with ease.
2. Visits the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre: After printing and photocopying of your o’level result, then you will have to take those copy to a JAMB CBT centre closest to you and ask for uploading of your result.
3. Give them all your credentials(the requirements above and you’re printed out copies) and wait for them to upload, after you will receive a confirmation from them that it has been uploaded, then you can go and start preparing for your UTME exam.
Note also make sure you check whether your result has been uploaded or not
This is everything you need to know how to download the result of WAEC on JAMB Portal!. This also applies to holders of NECO, NABTEB, GCE and Direct Entry.
Wish you good luck!!!
Any question or complaint let us know in the comment section below. Also, remember to share to your friend whom you feel this post can help. THANK YOU!