The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) as you may know is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private universities, polytechnics, and colleges of educations.
To write JAMB, candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate(WASC), now known as the West African Examinations Council(WAEC), or its equivalent, National Examination Council(NECO).
If you are looking out for the JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Physics 2022, JAMB Recommended books For Physics or the Best Physics Textbook For JAMB, then you are on the right page.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics 2022
JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Physics in 2022. So, if you’re looking for a list of the Recommended Books for Physics in 2022 or JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics.
To do excellently well in JAMB UTME particularly in Physics, you need to study with the right textbooks that are not difficult to peruse and understand and textbooks that have questions and solutions/answers in them. Likewise, to help your agreement when perusing the physics textbooks, you can go through JAMB scheme for physics.
As a physics instructor, there are textbooks I think will be of help to students composing JAMB and Post-UTME. What’s more, I will utilize this page to list the books. Additionally, students that are as yet in Senior Secondary Schools can utilize any of the textbooks I listed below
To pass and score high in JAMB physics, I will suggest that you have more than two of the textbooks. The explanation is that these texts treat every subject in physics in an unexpected way, and this suggests that you improve getting when you read a theme in more than one book.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Physics For 2022
The JAMB recommended textbook for 2022 include;
1. Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers- Ike E.E (2014)
2. Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers- Ike E.E (2014)
3. Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education- Nelson M. (1977)
4. Advance Level Physics, (Sixth Edition) Heinemann- Nelson M. and Parker. (1989)
5. Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000)
6. Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992)
7. Essential physics for senior secondary schools – O.E. Rarinde, Ehimetalor & Dada
8 Lamlad Physics For SSCE & JME – O.Jaja and Olaniyi
9. New School Physics For SSCE – M. W. Anyakoha
10. Macmillan Physics
11. Secondary school physics – PN Okeke