JAMB Uploading Of Result. Here is a detailed guide on how to upload results on the JAMB portal as well as the Starting Date and closing date for the 2021/2022 JAMB Result.
Do you want to know how to upload your JAMB result on JAMB caps? Or you need a step-by-step guide taking you through the process without making any mistakes? Do you want to know when the 2021/2022 JAMB result upload will start and when it will also close? Perhaps you might also be interested in knowing the examination date.
Quickly, It is no longer news that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board has already informed the general public to upload their O level results on the JAMB Portal. The reason why JAMB made this announcement is not far-fetched.
It is mainly to make the admission exercise on JAMB Caps go easily without any form of delay.
How To Upload My Olevel Result On JAMB Portal
Uploading your Olevel result on the JAMB portal is very simple. Just follow the steps below;
- Visit the official website at www.jamb.org.ng. Ensure to have created your JAMB profile. If you are yet to have your profile created, get it done before you move to the second step.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/)
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Click on “Access my CAPS”
- Click on “My O’level result” to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not, visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Is JAMB Going To End The Uploading Of Olevel/Alevel Result?
The official closing date for the uploading of results has not been announced by JAMB. But candidates are strongly advised to do it even before the date will be announced to put our mind at rest.
Also, all candidates are advised to re-upload their result to ensure certainty that your result has been recorded in the database even if you have done it before.
Can I Upload My 2020 Result In 2021?
No! You cannot use your JAMB result more than once. JAMB only allows you to use a result once as again the practice years back when you can use the same result for three consecutive years.
How To Check Uploaded Result On JAMB Portal
The process looks the same as the ones listed above.
- Log in to your JAMB Portal
- Click On “Check Admission Status”
- Click “Access my CAPS”
- Click On ” Check My Olevel result” To confirm if your Olevel result is uploaded
How To Print Slip From E-Mail.
Follow the steps below to print your slip directly from your mailbox
- Step 1. Open your mail address (the mail you used in registering for the exam).
- Step 2. Check for emails from the jamb
- Step 3. Open the message relating to your JAMB slip.
- Step 4. Scroll and look for attachments on the mail.
- Step 5. Click on it and download it.
- Step 6. Print it out.
We hope this answers your question on how to upload the O level result on JAMB Portal. Thank you for reading.
Sharing Is Caring...Please Share!!!