WAEC Mathematics Marking Guide: Here are all you need to know about how WAEC Mathematics marking scheme as well as how WAEC will grade you maths question paper plus everything about WAEC grading system in 2021.
Are you an intending WAEC candidate? Have you written the 2021 SSCE exam? Are you still confused about how WAEC grades your Mathematics scripts? Do you want to know the marking scheme for WAEC Mathematics to guide you on how to answer your questions to the taste of your examiner? If yes, then this post is meant just for you.
On this page, I will explain to you in detail all you need to know about how you can calculate your WAEC mathematics score, a detailed guide on GCE grading system in 2021.
Without wasting too much of our time, let us move straight to the business of the day.
It is important for a student who wants to write the 2021 SSCE mathematic exam to know how examiner actually grades their paper/script. I have discovered that the best place one can actually the right answer to this, is your Mathematic teacher, or any other subject as it may apply.
Hence I have made several inquiries both from very mathematics teachers, tutors, Examiners in correspondence to the Marking guide to bring out this article. Before that, below is the WAEC standard grading system.
2021 WAEC Mathematics Marking Guide
WASSCE mathematics comprises of 50 OBJ and 13 theory questions. The theory part is divided into two parts (Part I and Part II).
You are, however, expected to answer 10 questions all available 13 theory questions.
All the questions in Part I (Compulsory) while you are to answer any 5 from in Part II.
The objective questions will accumulate to 40% of the total mark while the theory takes the remaining 60%.
2021 WAEC Grading System
- From 0 to 39 is F9
- From 40 to 44 is E8
- From 45 to 49 is D7
- From 50 to 54 is C6
- From 55 to 59 is C5
- From 60 to 64 is C4
- From 65 to 69 is B3
- From 70 to 74 is B2
- From 75 to 100 is A1
This is the much we can take on the topic “WAEC Mathematics Marking Scheme“. Thank you for reading.
Please bookmark this page to receive daily updates about WAEC, JAMB and any update on the WAEC marking guide.